“Stealing the future to sell it in the present, and then calling what we make GDP”
Prince Charles quoting Paul Hawken (Environmentalist Author) to make his point about “Accounting for Sustainability”. We need a new way to measure economic prosperity, that isn’t just about the money.
Businesses have a responsibility too.
Prince Charles, your work to promote environmental issues makes me want to stand up and sing the national anthem. Unfortunately I only know the first four words.
Also, can you start making audiobooks?
- salroka reblogged this from mad-as-a-marine-biologist
- salroka likes this
- moreanimalia likes this
- www-outerspacepi likes this
- echinophyte likes this
- earthhour likes this
- theecolologist likes this
- electro-wizard likes this
- inlovewithlight reblogged this from mad-as-a-marine-biologist
- inlovewithlight likes this
- mad-as-a-marine-biologist posted this