“The road to success is often riddled with challenges and failures. No matter the outcomes that transpire at Rio+20, we must never give up the fight for the rights of future generations to be able to enjoy what we have taken for granted. Give people of the world a voice and they have power. Focus that human power and we can achieve anything.
My name is Fabien Cousteau, and I believe in miracles.”
- nancyhuiz reblogged this from mad-as-a-marine-biologist
- albeard reblogged this from mad-as-a-marine-biologist
- leavin-on-a-jet-plane likes this
- mad-as-a-marine-biologist reblogged this from www-outerspacepi and added:
- www-outerspacepi posted this